Edward Kofi Louis
Spectral - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Quietly and gently,
Made easier with the muse of the laws;
Quietly and carefully,
Made easier with the muse of the truth;
And, helpful to the soul,
As one lives in life.
Through the windows of peace;
And, with the muse of love,
Shining across with a positive message.
Images of light;
With the muse of life;
Shining across with the muse of love.
The muse of life and the muse of nature!
Dancing with the wind;
With compassion and with mercy,
Showing kindness and bringing joy to all.
Comments about Spectral by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda