Edward Kofi Louis
Spree - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Spree, see, peers!
Free to the world so sweet;
Resting under a big tree,
As the wind blew along.
In your mind,
To search and find what you are looking for;
Taking a rest under a big tree,
With the muse of a bee seen in your direction! !
Thinking of the fee for your classes,
And, to free your mind from,
The evil works of mankind on earth.
Comments about Spree by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda