Square Bear - Poem by kirilee S..
i had a square bear and it wears blue shoes.
i gave it a yellow sub to go under the water
but the sub had a crack and begain to tap.
and the bear became blue!
this poem was made in mermory of my square bear and its blue shoes! !
Comments about Square Bear by kirilee S..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl