Stained In You - Poem by Jazzy Davies
Wandering through this labyrinthe that is you
Complex and enticing, further I am drawn
feeling you staining my heart as I do
Dangerously meandering into your mind
lured deeper and deeper, are you true?
A cliff edge, high above seas of doubt
Helplessly pulled in, I have to continue
For now I know you, there is no way out.
Comments about Stained In You by Jazzy Davies
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl