ivor or ivor.e hogg
Stalker For M Lady Anita Atina - Poem by ivor or ivor.e hogg
The opalescent mists of dawn
within their luminosity.
Conceal a roe deer and her fawn
from idle curiosity.
But shutterbugs will wait all night
for such an opportunity.
To photograph for our delight
the kind of scene we seldom see.
Recording for posterity
with digital technology
invading family privacy.
I think perhaps forgivably.
There is no reason for alarm
this kind of stalker does no harm.
Comments about Stalker For M Lady Anita Atina by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl