Star - Poem by Danielle Ward
You are like a star,
The more I look the brighter you shine.
Where there is darkness I only have to raise my head,
And you are there,
Glorying in the black depths,
Beaming for all the world to see.
Comments about Star by Danielle Ward
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl