Star Journeys: Morendo...Yet, Reincarnation - Poem by elysabeth faslund
Know that we will meet, before I leave...
In the way of wolves...
Chilling voices through canyons'
Full moon silhouettes,
Frost-puffed, 'I am here.'
We will meet, before I leave...
In the way of eagles...
Winging tumbles through sky
Weaving cloud nests,
Mate-calling, 'I am here.'
Before I leave...
In the way of children...
Giggling echoes webbing
Once more, 'I am here.'
Comments about Star Journeys: Morendo...Yet, Reincarnation by elysabeth faslund
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl