Streamline Your Life - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Abandon your ego and be useful.
You aren’t then unwanted.
Read or write or enjoy music.
Your mind is then not in turmoil.
Do Hatha Yoga throughout,
You’ll have a feeling of well being.
Then you are not a recluse.
Comments about Streamline Your Life by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl