Streetlight - Poem by JJ Evendon
I see no stars
only a single light
they'll be there.
it's just a street lamp
that illuminates my world.
I imagine a lonely star
streaming beams of dreams.
I close my eyes
and soon I am taken away
to a different place.
Comments about Streetlight by JJ Evendon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl