Stupid Love Poems - Poem by Ashizzle 1428
Why do I write poems,
To tell you how I feel?
Why is this all so hard,
Why can’t I just be real?
I have to write my feelings
On my little piece of paper
Cuz if I told you this in person,
The girl inside, you’d hate her.
I hate these stupid love poems
Cuz I hide beneath their pages,
They’ll never let me tell you,
That I’ve cared for you for ages.
Comments about Stupid Love Poems by Ashizzle 1428
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl