Stylish Ponytail - Poem by Uriah Hamilton
I like to see midnight stars flash
like Hollywood cameras
at a world movie premiere.
I applaud a girl
with fierce independence
and a low neckline dress
with a sexy gold necklace.
I'm never offended
by sophisticated rejection
or the heel of a glamorous pump
bringing down the information upon my foot.
I'm so avid and breathless for perfume
and the stylish ponytail,
for dramatically dark eye shadow
and a mysterious stare.
Sometimes, I'm completely intoxicated
with the beauty of unequivocal lust
and gorgeous moments of the exuberant life.
Comments about Stylish Ponytail by Uriah Hamilton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl