Lawrence S. Pertillar
Subjective Objectivity - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Too hollow to perceive
One victimized by their deeds
Was not far beyond reach...
Of mental observation.
They who fed from prolonged contentment,
Resented lives led...
But refused to change!
Refused to see,
A bitterness contained stunted their stagnation!
Remaining in sustained defiance they stand.
With subjective objectivity...
They ensured they would be left behind!
Enduring the nothingness cultivated in their minds.
And willing to share their findings!
In caves where they dig in pursuit of light...
Ignoring the fading voices of rescue!
Comments about Subjective Objectivity by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl