Subside My Hate - Poem by Tiffany Wolf
You say so many sweet things,
My friend, my help, my guide.
You have no idea the happiness it brings,
You're the person to which I confide.
You listen, help, comfort and love,
Day or night it doesnt matter.
To me... You're more than a gift from above,
My heart you have, picking up the pieces that shattered.
It used to hurt and I never knew this day,
Would come from another guy.
You make me want to walk away,
From the feeling of wanting to die.
Nothing I'd rather do,
Than for you to be with me.
Cuddling up next you,
Having you finally see.
That for you I am forever grateful,
Your love has finally arrived!
No longer can I be hateful,
My blindess it has come to subside!
Comments about Subside My Hate by Tiffany Wolf
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl