Subtle Escape - Poem by Amera Andersen
The soft shaded path, leads to the entrance,
of my secret escape and place of dreams.
I open the gate and begin my trance
in the garden with my romantic schemes.
Caressed by the fragrance within the breeze
I'm in the midst of a flowered array.
I’m one with the blossoms and honey bees
and centered within a floral bouquet.
It’s here that I feel so light on my feet
so I open my arms, I twirl and I dance.
In this secret place that is so discrete,
like a little girl that dreams of romance.
I love this garden and when I come here
my troubles all seem, to just disappear.
Comments about Subtle Escape by Amera Andersen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl