Such A Journey - Poem by Barbara Haskell
My life's been such a journey,
I've had some high's,
but Lord Almighty,
they're out-weighed by many low's.
I feel weighed down some
by money problems,
but really, what gets to me,
is the pain encircling my body,
around and 'round and 'round.
I've forced myself
to maintain some interest,
show enthusiasm, show some zest,
but what I really want to do,
is lay this body down
for a long and lovely rest.
Comments about Such A Journey by Barbara Haskell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl