Lawrence S. Pertillar
Suspect And Questioned - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I will leave behind what it was
I came here to fulfill and do!
This journey mystifies
Beyond our eyes to view!
What it is we all have come to give,
Comes through us in our prayers...
As we live!
I can only do the best I can.
I hope with faith,
You feel that way to!
Let us join hands
To correct misunderstandings,
And demand as we stand strong...
With united love,
Suspect and questioned.
But never found to be wrong!
Comments about Suspect And Questioned by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl