Sweet Peaches - Poem by Lamar Cole
She was called Sweet Peaches.
She had some of the prettiest features.
Honey blonde hair and emerald green eyes.
She looked so cute making fried peach pies.
She was the best cook from miles around.
And the sweetest lady in her small southern town.
Comments about Sweet Peaches by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda