Tagore Song (194) Whose Footprint Is On The Colorful Dust Of Cracked Road - Poem by Tushar Ray
(vanga pother ranga dhulayi porechhe kar payer chihno)
Whose footprint is there?
On color-dust of cracked road
Petals of flower from his
Neck-garland rolling on road
No message while coming
Left message after leaving
Alas, how someone else other
Than him do make me cry!
Then morn light was fresh
The road was filled with flowers
Colorful spring present on earth
There was no news from him!
Sitting in room I spent that day
Today carrying my tattered life
I’m going out on the road!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Comments about Tagore Song (194) Whose Footprint Is On The Colorful Dust Of Cracked Road by Tushar Ray
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl