Take A Soap Bubble - Poem by Sonny Rainshine
Take a soap bubble:
spherical but graceful as clouds,
ethereal and transparent, but solid
enough to reflect all around.
Like an emotion,
you can describe it,
you know it’s there,
but you can’t hold it in your hands,
and make it stay.
Comments about Take A Soap Bubble by Sonny Rainshine
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda