Take You Back - Poem by Selena Star
I've took you back so many times
I don't know why i believe all your lies
You hurt me and you don't seem to care
It makes me wanna rip out my hair!
But when you love someone
(Or at least you feel you do)
You hold onto them
And believe every lie is the truth
You can't help but to keep holding on
That someday he will love you
And when you say 'I Love You! '
He says 'Babe, I Love You Too'
This is why i take you back
Even when it hurts to death
Cause even when all you do is lie
You find a way to take my breath!
(11/06/07/By a great friend of mine named Kassy!)
Comments about Take You Back by Selena Star
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl