*wish*upon*a*star*-07 - Poem by Selena Star
Wishing on a star
I wonder what you're doing
I wonder where you are
I can't help but think
'Will my wish ever come true?
Will i ever find that perfect guy?
Will i ever meet you? '
I take in a deep sigh
And let my head fall down
'Nothing like that ever happens
At least not on this side of town'
But then i hear a whisper
Blowing in the wind
It says 'Dont worry my love, I will come soon,
I'll be the one who's heart you'll mend'
Comments about *wish*upon*a*star*-07 by Selena Star
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl