Tears - Poem by Pink Pixie
Tears are more than a shed emotion,
They are a sign of complete and utter devotion.
Words that the heart can't yet seem to find,
A simple expression of the purest kind.
Washing and cleansing over a wounded soul,
On which emotions have taken their toll.
As hard as you fight it tears continue to fall,
At times it seems for no reason at all.
These tears are more than a shed emotion,
They are a sign of my complete and utter devotion.
Falling like rain as my heart breaks in two,
Washing away the love I once felt for you.
I have walked away for the very last time,
Now searching for a life that I once called mine.
Comments about Tears by Pink Pixie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl