me poet yeps poet
Tears Only Well - Poem by me poet yeps poet
Tears do well....Tears or a tear
in any human
A PM like
the solidest man
had a tear well up
I think the word
tear does 'well'
it glimmers like a diamond...
reminds one of the diamond ring
in the solar eclipse
if you have seen
don't mind my ellipse....
Comments about Tears Only Well by me poet yeps poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl