cheung shun sang
Technique-Cauchy3 - Poem by cheung shun sang
Polar in scopes are radio senses.
Base on laws our views are cents.
Freezing couples charge the hues.
Cause by eyes and given by tubes.
Examine ions as beams of lights.
X-rated optics set your views.
Scales on meters get our lines.’
Micro weaves are fluxes with times.
FRENEL zones have ionic ways.
Works are jobs and power watts.
TECHNIC tri-port lobes are weaves.
Programs cycles are fast to each.
Giga to NANO are great to small.
Pivots in fields are very math.
Powers in points are all in spaces.
Great are values large on charges.
---Cheung Shun Sang=cauchy3---
Comments about Technique-Cauchy3 by cheung shun sang
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl