.Pd. is here
Tennis - Poem by .Pd. is here
One to a side or maybe two,
Tennis players are very few.
But all those who play this game,
With their racquets achieve fame.
Learning tennis is not so tough,
But at first you may pant and puff.
Fitness is what this game demands,
If you ahve it, you can command.
Playing tennis gives loads of fun,
But it takes time to learn.
If you invest your time in tennis,
It will take you to Londan, Paris or Venice.
Losing a game is no big deal,
It turns your resolve into zeal.
So friends, heed my advice,
Make learning tennis your first choice.
Comments about Tennis by .Pd. is here
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl