Terence George Craddock With A Great Honor On My Page - Poem by hosny Soliman
Comment: my tribute :)
Ancient Egyptian Women Bathe In River Nile
The River Nile, the sphinx, the pyramids,
ask questions of us all, as do the bodies,
skin tones, sweet sweat, female Egyptians.
Ra and Nile melt golden skin colours,
into fresh taste of sacred Nile waters,
pyramids watch longing as Nile floods.
Comments about Terence George Craddock With A Great Honor On My Page by hosny Soliman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl