Thank God For Friends - Poem by Ronald Kerst
I'm thankful for these friends of mine
they've helped me through my troubled times.
They've shown me how much they really care
and I thank them all for being there.
What is a friend? , someone once asked.
It is a friendship that will always last.
A friend will sit and listen to you
then pick you up if you're feeling' blue.
A friend is someone you can trust
you'd help them to, this is a must.
A friend will laugh and cry with you
They'd put you first, that's what they'd do.
We all need help every now and then,
What would we do without our friends?
Ask for an inch, they'd give a mile
Thank God for friends, they make me smile.
Comments about Thank God For Friends by Ronald Kerst
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda