Cynthia BuhainBaello Poems
- The Eyes Are Windows The eyes are windows of the ...
- A Baby's Laughter Each time I hear a baby's laughter I feel ...
- Inner Beauty Charm is deceptive and may not be sincere, And...
- Clay Story (10 Syllables Per L... Strange how Life can ...
- He Died A Hero? He died a hero In a war of vague purpose We...
- A Father's Tears (Free Verse) Consummate pain Like a cruel ...
- A Heart That Worships A heart that worships is so emptied Of...
Writing poetry is passion, like breathing. If my writing touches but one life and gives it hope, then I have done my purpose in writing. I like poems that rhyme, have rhythm, and meaning, or poems that tell a story. At present, I am into the study of Asian forms of poetry such as the Naani (Indian Telugu form) and the Japanese poetry forms Haiku and Tanka. I like writing the Ninette, Pleiades, Octelle, Kyrielle, and Cinquian, Couplet, and the Septolet.
I've loved reading poetry since I was a child and some kids thought I was weird but I enjoyed it. I tried to write poems as early as age 8, some were published by the nuns in our school paper. One thing I found out, I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Trust is the foundation of all relationships.''Cynthia Buhain-Baello
''Our actions prove what we truly believe.''Cynthia Buhain-Baello
The Eyes Are Windows
The eyes are windows of the heart
Wherein transparency will show
A myriad feelings to impart
From where in sadness, tears do flow.
The eyes will say contents of heart
The speech two lovers freely speak,
For Silence eloquently starts
Romance in muted communique.
The eyes are windows of all cares,
Display the sad and wearied soul;
Distant looks and empty stares
Reveal a man who is not whole.
His weak attempts to somehow hide
What's clearly felt and seen-
Will showcase all the stuff inside
Deep secrets of where love had ...