Thank You Lord Jesus Christ - Poem by Roxanne Dubarry
For being the sunshine in my life,
For turning winter into spring,
For turning darkness into light,
For bringing laughter and joy into my soul,
For the morning song birds that sweetly sing,
For the little girls and boys,
For being peaceful pardons of my sins,
*For being more valuable than either silver or gold*,
For giving me your gift of everlasting joy!
For being more precious than diamond rings,
For the price of American freedom and liberty!
For iner strength hidden deep with my heart,
For being the real love of my life.
*For Old Glory*!
But most of all, Thank you Lord Jesus Christ, for being the
Lord and Savior of my life!
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Thank You Lord Jesus Christ by Roxanne Dubarry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl