Roxanne Dubarry Poems
- What Manner Of Love Is This? How much my special friend must ...
- Freedom Is Not Free No, Freedom is not Free, Even in the, ...
- Welcome To Our Sunday School. Welcome to our Sunday School! ...
- Love Your Neighbor as yourself, Jesus Christ told ...
- When I Was A Very Little Girl.
- Overcoming Depression #2 Whenever I am feeling: sad, ...
- Thank You Lord Jesus Christ For being the sunshine in my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
What Manner Of Love Is This?
How much my special friend must love me!
Some day we will get together again
and be separated by time and space and
place no more.
He alone truly holds the keys to my heart's open door.
What manner of Love is this?
Never to end in a single good night kiss.
But to fill my heart and soul with his
redeeming love for me lasting throughout
His Love is a real to me as the daily breath
that I breathe. Never to dwell alone
in the world we live in, nor to be afraid.
I do not fear of what lays beyond the grave.
When I close mine ...