That's Gotta Hurt! - Poem by Randy Johnson
When I wouldn't buy my teenage daughter a brand new car, she kicked me in the crotch.
From now on I'm not taking my eyes off my testicles, I'm keeping a twenty-four hour watch.
It feels like my balls have been smashed by a brick.
I'd give a million bucks if my daughter had balls to kick.
Comments about That's Gotta Hurt! by Randy Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl