The Answer - Poem by Gabriella Franco
The darkness calls out to me from the inside
I know I'm not dead but I'm not sure I'm alive
I don't know if what I'm feeling is right
I'm not sure if that's a train or light
I love the rain but I love the sun
Am I anybody or am i no one?
I am hot but i'm way too cold
I never do the right thing, but I do what I'm told
Am I crazy or am I fully sane
Did my PARENTS really pick out my name?
What this divine intervention or just and accident?
I once had the answer, but I don't know where it went...
Comments about The Answer by Gabriella Franco
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl