The Best Friend - Poem by James McLain
As for me,
me and you whom, it is.
You used to speak to me always........
Was I so abnormal?
But if the normal person knows how you.
One person who has never known the facts.
Did I not desire the fact of how you write.
Concerning having the one friend and; ..........
My range of it is you and you it is being attached.
Can it of you please write to me being trust concerned?
As being the best friend, being lost and tossed out........
Comments about The Best Friend by James McLain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl