Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
The Crew Of Seven Gave Us Dreams & Wings To Fly With Our Imaginations - Poem by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Take me to where the stars shine bright,
With all the crew of the enterprise in my sight.
Fill my hopes, my dreams, and desires,
By letting me gaze into the Heavenly fires.
Give me, Kirk, Spock, Sulu, Uhura, Scotty, chekov and McCoy,
Viewing this picture before my eyes each day would bring me so much joy.
there's nothing more beautiful than to gaze at these Wonderfully talented seven,
to make me feel like I'm in Heaven.
Two of these great men have passed away,
but in my heart forever shall they stay.
Comments about The Crew Of Seven Gave Us Dreams & Wings To Fly With Our Imaginations by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl