The Curiosity - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
You aren’t worthier than mine
But unlike him, new to me.
So I admit you
You aren’t prettier than mine
But unlike her, new to me.
So I reach you.
Curiosity brings two sexes together.
Comments about The Curiosity by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl