Bijay Kant Dubey
The Dalit Diaspora - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
The Dalit literature,
The non-Dalits writing
As for their doctorates
And career advancement.
The Aryans meted out
To the non-Aryans,
But they too were a divided lot
And none could reform them in India.
The situation worsened
During the medieval times
When the Sati system, the child marriage
There was none to bail
None to show the light of knowledge.
The missionaries definitely lifted
But converted to,
Sowing the seeds of animosity.
Comments about The Dalit Diaspora by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl