duke perry abrokwa
The Day We Met - Poem by duke perry abrokwa
If time could stand still, I’d freeze it here.
So you’d always hold me, close and near.
In your arms, where I m meant to be
Filled with perfect love you’ve given me
A bound so strong a hold so tight
To know you’re the one my “Mrs. Right”
A blessing sent from up above
In you I’ve found my own true love.
Comments about The Day We Met by duke perry abrokwa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl