duke perry abrokwa
duke perry abrokwa Poems
- Life Is Not Life Without Light In a round way of life what ...
- I Am Sorry I'm so sorry the sun rises and sets, The ...
- As Long As You Are Near The first time we met, I could see ...
- Table Set For Two I see candle flicker softly on the table ...
- Happy Birthday I still remember the first day I saw you like...
- My Vow Fo Me To You When you are sad, I will dry your ...
- Why I Love You Sometimes at night when I look into the sky I...
Born in Ghana, strong Christian, believes in the power of love, a song writer, poet, business owner and a student. have two books to his tittle. like to laugh make funny of things, he believes there is nothing too serious in life. he always like to put his brains to work, try to be creative in always, make sense out of the senseless, break codes of barriers.....
by the touch of love every one is a poet,
believes poems are expressions of emotions through melody of the heart. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about duke perry abrokwa
Life Is Not Life Without Light
In a round way of life
what does a man need?
a woman to be call a wife?
or a plot to grow some whets?
just lie down in the night
with your eyes gaze at the light
knowing nothing could be done with your might
and ask yourself is that all to life
some think life is all about making wealth
or having a family with good health
they gain all they thought but is like joy as melt
still the same life is to be felt
they try to seek for other solutions
but it becomes a greater situation
is like life is a place without salvation
that is ...