The Deity, In Anticipation - Poem by james watkin
The deity, in anticipation
Of our fond imagination
Distant what's reasonably believed
For worlds, layed Heaven's region.
A father, when thus amused by in
What's to be playful idealizing
Just out hand's reach that, sky-hung,
Star-bright, set its pure-lit being.
Comments about The Deity, In Anticipation by james watkin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl