Claude Davis III
The Dictionary Doesn'T Obtain A Strong Enough Word...... - Poem by Claude Davis III
The dictionary doesn't obtain a strong enough word
That has the capability of describing my feelings for you.
A strong enough word or phrase has never been said or heard.
Showing how I feel for you is to far overdue.
Words can not show enough emotion.
So I hold you tight and kiss your lips and forehead.
I hope the kisses can show my deep devotion.
Maybe I can just give you my time instead.
Cause myself and time is all that I have to give.
All the time I have I am willing to just give away.
Cause the time I spend with you is how I want to live.
I will say anything or do anything as long as you will stay.
Comments about The Dictionary Doesn'T Obtain A Strong Enough Word...... by Claude Davis III
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl