'The Essence' - Poem by Kelly Seale
So beautiful you are, so special.
Thoughtful and kind, selfless and giving,
You are such an amazing woman.
The Essence of every man's dream.
I haven't the words to describe what you mean to me,
But in this, I offer my heart to you…
I Adore You…
I'm yours, heart and soul,
I would give you the world,
I would die for you.
So, as you go about your day,
Know that you are in my dreams…
And I thank God, that you are in my life,
Know that you make me happy…
And I consider myself the luckiest man in the world,
To have such an amazing woman in my life…
You are the very definition of happiness to me,
You are the Essence
Of a woman.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about 'The Essence' by Kelly Seale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl