The Essence Of C.L.N & The R.O.F - Poem by Instalasi Sastra
Dark and gloomy,
Weird and scary;
I’m probably a little bit crazy,
Cause I’m not an angel or a fairy.
Some people think I’m ugly,
Maybe because they so envy;
Good looking is unworthy,
If the heart is dirty.
My friends think I’m friendly,
While my foe think I’m filthy;
I try to be perfect but is not easy,
I want them to accept me as I am, wisely.
Comments about The Essence Of C.L.N & The R.O.F by Instalasi Sastra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl