The Evil And The Devil - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I deserted my wife as I suspected her.
I courted a woman, a known harlot.
Chastity helps woman to cling to a man,
But not to stop him from falling for someone.
Comments about The Evil And The Devil by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl