The Fatal Blow - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I couldn’t recognize, relate or recall.
I couldn’t connect, retain or reminisce.
No joy in one’s up, not in one’s down.
Failure of memory is a fatal blow
That eases one to leave the world.
Comments about The Fatal Blow by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl