The Feeling - Poem by Dean Simpson
A face of pain read like a map
Easy for some to read, Hard for others
Heart is a box of ice-cold hate
Hey thrown out, the box remains shut.
He should hate you
But you get all his thanks
Anger makes him stronger
Memories make his anger.
Starved of his pride
Will still stay a winner
Walks out proud
Hidden inside the fallen cloud.
Thunder his weapon
Rage his power
All his friends
Love his Anger
Love his enemy.
Comments about The Feeling by Dean Simpson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl