Dean Simpson Poems
- If I Make It Through If i die tonight I'll go with no ...
- Me And You... So many reasons With too many questions, One...
- Why? Why am i bored? Why am i sad? Why am i tired? Why ...
- Hidden Away In The Darkness Hidden in the lies and deceit I ...
- With You Another day is going by Im thinking about you all ...
- My Pretty Green Eyes... Could it be the way you stare at me ...
- Do Something... As we walk into these people The same day ...
Im only 18, i've had a very generous life and after losing my real Mother when i was only 5 weeks old, then being accepted in by my Aunt and Uncle, (Kevin and Patricia) , i have enjoyed my 18 years and 12 months.
I feel that Love itself has everything to do with poetry. Everyone feels hearbreak, heartache and these all help me write the majority of my poetry. Im a sucker for love and i ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dean Simpson
If I Make It Through
If i die tonight
I'll go with no regrets
If its in your arms
I know that i was blessed
And if your eyes
Are the last things that i see
Then i know the beauties that heaven hold for me
But if i make it through
If i live to see the day
If im with you
I know just what to say
The truth be told
Girl you take my breath away
Coz every moment
We share together
Is even better
Than the moment before
If every day was
As good as today was
Then i cant wait till