The Flower And The Girl - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The flower blossoms with the sun,
Flirts with the bee and bears
Pollen grains of some other stalk.
The girl befriends the brave,
Woos the cute and is settled
With a boy of her stalk elsewhere.
Comments about The Flower And The Girl by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl