Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
The Forever Of You - Poem by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
The forever of you
Is in between all I do...
In a passing field of flowers
In the morning sky,
You are to me, a soft
You are ever in my thoughts;
Oh! the clamor that invades
The empty spaces
When we are apart.
Comments about The Forever Of You by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda