Elena Sandu Poems
- Haiku Series: Healings Of The... Fairy tale, Zephyr ...
- Snow Drops From today, March 1st, This sunny day, To 8th ...
- Tanka By Wakayama Bokusui Iku yama kawa Koesari yuu ...
- A Touch Of Happiness Could I ever have the happiness of ...
- The mother's hug and kiss（ 痛いの... 痛いの痛いの飛んでけ！ Itai ...
- A Kiss Catcher Lost kisses lost kisses With the wind may ...
- Romeo And Juliet Nowdays May K... Romeo and ...
Am I a poet? Myself as such, how could I see?
Have I one clue of how to write poetry?
I am all but a simple earthly human, and my tiny words, are nothing more then little tries to have a whisper of my heart.
Love to use a fusion of many things in my creations. In my mind, beauty (you, my loving world) seems to attract words, words seems to be followed by motion, motion to imagery and imagery mix in the feelings. None could be done without connection to myself and from there to the surroundings, and further to the stars and moon, most fast connectors) .
Most of time love to let my pen dance fast and free, with no imposed rules the only thread to follow I wish ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Like finest bread,Appreciation
we learn its pleasant taste
not when we chew or swallow,
but later, when no crumbs are left.''
''A father can build mountains with the love for a childparental love
but those mountain will shine a life of diamonds
only if father also loves the mother of his child.''
''We will never fail twice over the same spot so let's try consider a fail, one forwards step.''fail
''As food cooked without a pinch of loveElena Sandu
Most sure is to have no taste
A life lived without the taste of love
Might prove to be a daunting waste.''
Haiku Series: Healings Of The Wind
Fairy tale, Zephyr
autumn dance of golden leaves
dry tears in spring.
The magic of merry
Petals of the tree of cherry
Summer kiss will bring.
When brain is on fire
a formal evening attire
snow flakes, graced white dress.