The Full Moon - Poem by Vanessa Kingsley
Is the moon a hole in the sky?
Or is it just a silver disk that's here all the time?
The full moon shines with silver essence,
And fills my heart with a presence; I can not explain.
I looked up at my house, and there, shining.
Was the moon.
Casting a spell oh so binding it scared me.
But tis thy moon and thy moon it shall stay.
This is thou moon
And shall it be always.
Whether it be a crescent or disk or hole.
Comments about The Full Moon by Vanessa Kingsley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl